On December 20, 2018, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai appointed six members to the USAC Board of Directors. The Board members are:
- Representative for schools: Julie Tritt Schell, State E-rate Coordinator, Pennsylvania Department of Education;
- Representative for information service providers: Olivia Wein, Senior Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
- Representative for state telecommunications regulators: Sarah Freeman, Commissioner, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Representative for rural health care providers: Brent Fontana, Technical Business Developer, Amazon Web Services
- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers; Kenneth Mason, Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Frontier Communications
- Representative for interexchange carriers: Alan Buzacott, Executive Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs, Verizon Communications
The Public Notice can be viewed here.