- Representative for schools: Julie Tritt Schell, State E-rate Coordinator, Pennsylvania Department of Education;
- Representative for information service providers: Olivia Wein, Senior Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
- Representative for state telecommunications regulators: Sarah Freeman, Commissioner, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Representative for rural health care providers: Brent Fontana, Technical Business Developer, Amazon Web Services
- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers; Kenneth Mason, Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Frontier Communications
- Representative for interexchange carriers: Alan Buzacott, Executive Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs, Verizon Communications
Pai Names Six Members to USAC Board
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.