- Rural Broadband Association
- American Library Association (“ALA”)
- Illinois Department of Innovation and Technology
- State E-rate Coordinators' Alliance (“SECA”)
- Schools, Health, Libraries Broadband Coalition (“SHLB”)
- Central Texas Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- New Mexico Public School Facilities Authority (“NM PSFA”)
Stakeholders Support FCC’s Proposal
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.