- 94% of applicants report that E-rate funding is vital to their organization’s Internet connectivity goals;
- 84% of applicants believe that they can depend on E-rate funding every year;
- 89% of applicants have faster Internet connections to their school and library sites;
- 87% of applicants connect more students and library patrons to the Internet;
- 70% of applicants have lower prices because of the E‚Äêrate competitive bidding process
FFL Shares Survey Results with FCC
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.