- Approved a 4th Quarter 2019 Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism direct program budget of $13.37 million;
- Approved Schools and Libraries Support Demand Projections for the August 2, 2019 FCC Filing;
- Approved Nine USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audit Reports;
- USAC reports they are “on track” to complete the FY 2019 workable Form 471 applications by September 1;
- FY 2019 Fiber Applications
- 1027 Fiber applications submitted;
- Total requested: $422 million;
- 474 Fiber applications pending;
- FY 2018 Fiber Applications
- 928 Fiber applications committed;
- 11 remain pending
Quarterly SLD Board Meeting Highlights
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.