On September 30, 2020, the FCC issued its monthly Public Notice deciding a number of requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration related to actions taken by USAC.
The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Restoring Mistakenly Cancelled Funding Request
- Invoice Timely Filed (USAC Rejected Timely Filed Invoice)
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications – Funding Year 2020 Application Less Than 60 Days Late
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors – FRN Omitted from FCC Form 471 Application
- Waiver of Late-filed Waiver Request
Appeals involving the following issues were denied:
- Incorrect Service Category
- Invoice Deadline Extension Requests
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications
- Untimely Filed Appeals or Waiver Requests
The September appeal decisions can be viewed here
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the September decisions is 30 days from the release of the Public Notice.