The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Eligible Services
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications – Due to Circumstances Beyond Their Control
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications – Filed Within 14 Days of the Close of the Window
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications –Application Filed More than 30 Days Late
- Service Substitution
Appeals involving the following issues were denied:
- Failure to Satisfy Debt/Red Light Rule
- Improper Service Provider Involvement
- Invoice Deadline Extension Requests
- Invoiced for Products/Services not on FCC Form 471
The June appeal decisions can be viewed here
The original filings can be located using the FCC’s online electronic filing system https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the May decisions is 30 days from the release of the Public Notice.