On November 30, 2021, the FCC issued its monthly Public Notice deciding a number of requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration related to actions taken by USAC.
The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Fair and Open Competitive Bidding Process
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications – Filed Within 14 Days of the Close of the Window
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications –Application Filed More than 30 Days Late
- Late-Filed FCC Form 486
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors
- Price as Primary Factor
- Services Provided Within Funding Year
The November appeal decisions can be viewed here
The original filings can be located using the FCC’s online electronic filing system, available here: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the November decisions is 30 days from the release of the Public Notice.