On December 28, 2021, the FCC issued its monthly Public Notice deciding on a number of requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration related to actions taken by USAC.
The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Appeal Not Late-Filed
- Appeals Not Late-Filed – Incorrect Date Calculation
- Grant on Reconsideration – Services Within Scope of Approved Funding
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications – Filed Within 14 Days of the Close of the Window
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors
- State-provided Funds Discount
- Untimely Filed Appeal or Waiver Requests
The December appeal decisions can be viewed here.
The original filings can be located using the FCC’s online electronic filing system, available here: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the December decisions is 30 days from the release of the Public Notice.