On December 23, 2022, FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel appointed six members to the Board of Directors of the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC). The three-year term for these positions begins January 1, 2023.
The following individuals were appointed to USAC Board of Directors including:
- Representative for commercial mobile radio service providers, Indra Sehdev Chalk, Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs, T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Representative for cable providers, Christine Sanquist, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Charter Communications
- Representative for schools that are eligible to receive discounts pursuant to section 54.501 of the Commission’s rules, Dr. Daniel A. Domenech, Executive Director, American Association of School Administrators
- Representative for libraries that are eligible to receive discounts pursuant to section 54.501 of the Commission’s rules, Amber Gregory, Manager of E-Rate Services, Arkansas State Library
- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers (Bell Operating Companies), Stephanie Polk, Vice President of Customer Success and Advocacy, Lumen Technologies
- Representative for state consumer advocates, Jeffrey Jay Waller, Chief Assistant Attorney General, Alaska Office of the Attorney General, Regulatory Affairs & Public Advocacy Section
The full FCC’s Public Notice can be viewed here.