Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

69% of Wave 1 Commitments Allocated for C1 Requests

For the first funding wave of FY2024, released on April27, 2024, 69% of the $972M committed dollars were for Category One requests. Committed amounts for Internal Connections made up 29%.  Basic Maintenance and Managed Broadband combined made up the remaining 2% of committed dollars.

Looking at funded Category Two requests by Function: Switches, Routers and Wireless accounted for nearly 50% of all Wave 1 committed dollars.  Funded Internal Connections requests made up 93% of all C2 committed dollars with Managed Broadband and Basic Maintenance accounting for the remaining 7%.

question icon

We’re here to help!

Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.

Request a Consultation